Brief description :
This role provides a good platform to improve your multitasking skills by handling email queries from the clients, navigating computers and email inboxes, learn Alamy billing processes and data processing simultaneously. This would be a wonderful opportunity if you want to build your career in BPO industry, especially dealing with international clients.
Here’s some more detail about this exciting opportunity!
- Understand and become familiar with Alamy’s invoicing and billing processes for Inbox, Self-bill UK/GER, Distribution and magazine.
- With a visual eye for images, be able to match client declarations with the available reports and identify usages to process invoices.
- Work as a team to ensure team deliverables are met as per the SLAs.
- Ensure that work delivered fulfills Alamy’s quality standards.
- Should be a passed out in 2019 – 2021 with excellent English communication skills.
- TOEFL/IELTS/BEC/C2 certifications will be an added advantage.
- Should be ready to join immediately.
- Enthusiastic about learning how good & prompt services to the customer can be vital to the business.
- Quick analytical reflex with high level of attention to detail.
- Organized, self-motivated and proactive in achieving team goals.
- High level of team spirit with professionalism.
- MS Office applications, especially MS excel and word.
- Ready to work in shifts (UK/US) and Indian holidays, if required.
- Willing to work well under pressure adhering to strict timescales.
Email : email@example.com