Brief description :
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business objectives.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Actively managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive and harmonious working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal and taxation compliance
- Experience working as a HR Generalist or in a similar position preferred
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of local and federal laws and HR best practices
- Minimum 6 months experience in recruitment
- Strong understanding of recruitment processes
- Experience in recruiting candidates
- Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Knowledge & experience in sourcing candidates using various methods
- Ability to research and develop recruiting leads
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications
- Experience: 1-3 Year
Notice period: Immediate
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org