Sales Support (Job Code:SS/EM-15)
- Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary.
- Answers phone calls from customers and deals with problems as they arise.
- Follows up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product.
- Makes sure that sales persons are on track with sales goals.
- Meets with other departments to make sure that sales people are doing their job correctly.
- Provides any necessary data or reports to the sales team.
- Exerts attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems, reports the problems as necessary.
- Acknowledges customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls.
- Deals with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary.
- Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents.
Preferred skills :
- Experience: 0 to 1 Years
- Any graduates can apply.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Consumer Relations and Consumer Complaints.
- Administrative Skills.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org