We are looking for a SEO Analyst to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines.
- Analyzing website and social media pages, then making recommendations for improvement.
- Conducting keyword research and generating new keyword ideas.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to team
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Conducting digital marketing strategy and planning
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work independently within a team
- Familiarization of Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Education : B.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA
Experience- 0-1 Yr
Email : email@example.com