Perfomatix is a fast growing technology company with operations in the USA, Singapore, India and Australia. We are a group of technology enthusiasts , innovators and disruptors sharing a common goal of building a world class product engineering company. We provide our customers with unparalleled access to world class technology and innovation to help customers ranging from startups to enterprises to innovate in their area of business.
We are looking out for creative and avid problem-solving candidates with classical and novel techniques to deliver advanced solutions, to start a challenging career with us. The ideal candidate would be an aspiring tech enthusiastic champ who own the guts to solve the hurdles from the grassroots level and have the confidence to bring innovation in the cutting edge technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be collaborating with peers and seniors both within the team and across the organization to define and implement new capabilities. One should apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software. You would also work with project managers using agile methodologies to deliver high quality solutions on time.
What skills You come With :
- Thrive to learn, adopt and explore new technologies
- Interest in building mobile applications (Android/iOS)
- Quick learner, tech-savvy and clear with career aspirations
- Excellent programming skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong analytical power & good in time management
Other good things that we look in you:
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M tech degree in Computer Science & IT Background
- Broad and deep understanding of programming languages
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
- Experience Level: Freshers (2018,2019 Graduates)
Preference: Candidates who undergone Internship/Training in iOS/Android.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org