- Understanding Client Requirements.
- Working with software developers and project support teams.
- Writing and executing test scripts both Manual as well as Automated.
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile.
- Writing bug reports.
- Working towards departmental and project deadlines.
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams.
- Working on multiple projects at one time.
- Liaising with project teams in other parts of the world.
- Communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- The ability to work under pressure, Problem solving skills
- Fresher’s who have done certification courses or training will be preferred.
Qualification– B.Tech ( CSE/ IT) / MCA
Send resume to : email@example.com