Subject Matter Expert (Science & Social Science-History/Geography)
Open Positions: 3
FRESHERS are welcome but should have the preferred skills and confidence to face our preliminary evaluation test.
PLEASE MENTION YOUR SPECIALISATION SUBJECT AND JOB CODE AS EMAIL SUBJECT WHILE SENDING YOUR RESUME. THOSE WITHOUT THE JOB CODE WILL BE REJECTED FIRST-HAND
JOB CODE: AM/SE-MH/0618
- In-depth knowledge of the core subject ( Science or Social Science). Have a thorough understanding of Domain Knowledge by understanding the facts, concepts, theories, and principles.
- Write content and solutions that are in an understandable and structured format with easy language for a quick grasp of the students.
- Provide content by understanding the student needs to create engaging and compelling content in effective ways to teach students.
- Deliver exceptional written communication, with sound knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- Ensure quality control of the content, curriculum and practice and assessment modules, proofreading, editing manuscripts.
- Use online research and catalogue findings to supplement with more contents.
- Coordinate and collaborate with team members for better deployment of course and content.
- Years of Experience: 0-1 Year
- Should have graduation in the subject, postgraduates will be given preference.
- Good communication skills.
- Have good conceptual knowledge especially in the concerned subjects of Class 8 to Class 12 (CBSE syllabus).
- Create innovative ways to impart education and assess understanding and learning.
- Ability to create contents with examples that are engaging to read/listen.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org