Brief description :
This role provides a good platform to learn billing processes and improves multitasking skills by handling email queries from the clients, navigating computers and email inboxes, and data processing simultaneously.
Here’s some more detail about this exciting opportunity!
- Understand and become familiar with Alamy’s invoicing and billing processes for Inbox, Self-bill UK/GER, Distribution and magazine.
- With a visual eye for images, be able to match client declarations with the available reports and identify usages to process invoices.
- Work as a team to ensure team deliverables are met as per the SLAs.
- Ensure that work delivered fulfills Alamy’s quality standards.
- Should be a passed out in 2019 – 2021 with excellent English communication skills.
- TOEFL/IELTS/BEC/C2 certifications will be an added advantage.
- Enthusiastic about learning how good & prompt services to the customer can be vital to the business.
- Has quick analytical reflex with high level of attention to detail.
- Is organized, self-motivated and proactive in achieving team goals.
- Exhibits high level of team spirit with professionalism.
- Can comfortably work on MS Office applications, especially MS excel and word.
- Is open to work in shifts (UK/US) and Indian holidays, if required.
- Willing to work well under pressure adhering to strict timescales.
- Is process oriented and hence would naturally adhere to processes.