Job Description :
- Respond to multiple inbound chats; gather and verify required information as appropriate.
- Identify current and prospective customer needs and determine appropriate solutions to resolve all issues and concerns as well as qualify leads and explain the type of service or product offered that may be beneficial to the customer
- Communicate information and answer questions regarding current promotions and new or upgraded products/services.
- Resolve customer issues in a prompt, professional and friendly manner
- complete system documentation and tasks.
- Leverage tools and processes (including prepared responses) appropriately.
- Strive to meet defined metrics for productivity, quality, and customer experience.
- Maintain thorough systems, network, and product knowledge.
- Work with colleagues, immediate supervisors to ensure that proven sales techniques are followed and enhanced.
Preferred skills :
- Fresher’s with excellent academic records can apply. 0- 2 years’ Experience. (Only Males)
- At a minimum, an individual must be able to type 35 WPM efficiently.
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Flexible to work in Rotational and Night shift.
- Ability to recognize consultative upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Ability to provide a high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (i.e., verbal, written, listening).
- Excellent research and customer service problem-solving skills required.
- Satisfactorily meeting job performance expectations for the current position.
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Windows.
Walk in Details :
Dates: 25th Jan, 28th – 31st Jan 2019.
Time: Between 11.00 am – 3.00 pm
Venue : Webential Digilab Pvt Ltd, 1st Floor, Amstor Annex Building, Technopark Phase I, Kazhakuttom, Trivandrum , Kerala.