PRIMAY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess the appropriateness and comprehensiveness of a client’s customer due diligence (CDD) policies, procedures, and processes for obtaining customer information.
- Utilize such information in detecting, monitoring, and reporting suspicious activity.
- Adhere to Targets of Quality and Productivity.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
- Work in a team and meet the team and Project goals.
- Follow Manager/Supervisor instructions and work as per the Policies and procedures.
- Approach every task with positive mindset and focus on Excellence, learning and growth.
SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Good computer skills (Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.)
- Good English Comprehension skills and English communication skills – written and verbal.
- The ability to quickly learn new skills and subject matter.
- The ability to apply newly acquired skills using logic and reasoning to sets of transaction data.
- The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize tasks.
- A highly motivated, driven, and dynamic attitude towards work and career.
- The ability to excel within a team environment and independently.
- Willingness to work as per the project requirements to meet the project goals.
Able to join in 2 weeks or less.
- Willing to work from office
- QUALIFICATION and Experience
- M.B.A (Finance) or M.Com (full time)
- 0-2 years
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org