We are looking to hire project coordinators with an experience of 2 – 3 years and an overall experience of 5 years to work with us full time.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Help in preparing the project proposal, timeframe, schedule, and budget.
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues arise.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documents, plans, reports.
- Schedule review meetings with clients and team members.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- B.E., B.Tech, M.C.A.
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention the job title in the subject line and the following details in the body of the email: Total Relevant years of experience, Notice period, Current CTC, Expected CTC
- 2 to 3 years of experience in project coordination/ management in an IT (software) company is a must.
- Overall experience maximum 5 years.
- Must have experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Must have a good understanding of SDLC.
- Must be a quick learner and have great aptitude.
- Must have a reasonable understanding of technology.
- Work closely with various development teams to ensure resources are optimally utilized.
- Orchestrate quality assurance in development and also for routine maintenance.
- Lead team members to ensure they are delivering work to the client’s specifications.
- Strong communication and customer service skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent client and internal communication skill written as well as verbal.
- Solid organizational skills including multitasking skills.